Franclaire Fabrics Terms of Sale
- Please note: As our tablecloths are custom cut to your specific measurements, these items cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect. If unfortunately your purchased item appears to be faulty, please contact us via telephone or e-mail with the details so we can fix the problem as soon as possible. A full refund or replacement is available on all our accessory products if you are not satisfied. All orders received will be taken under Franclaire Fabrics returns policy.
You have the right to return your accessory within 14 days after you receive your goods. Please return goods and gain proof of postage and inform us of the details including delivery information if possible. Goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition in their original packaging.
Please remember to include a note of the order number, your name, address and a contact number within the parcel. We will refund your money as soon as possible. This should take no longer than 10 working days. If the item being returned is mislaid in transit it is the purchasers’ responsibility. Franclaire Fabrics will only accept responsibility for the cost of the return if we deliver incorrect or faulty goods. In this instance we will be happy to offer you a full refund or a re-order.
Terms of Sale
- Please see our Returns Policy above for further information regarding returns.
A contract will be deemed in place between Franclaire Fabrics and you as the customer once an invoice is issued. Up until this point Franclaire Fabrics reserve the right to inform the customer of any price changes or mistakes. We will advise you of these changes and you reserve the right to cancel your order. We will advise you if goods are out of stock and you reserve the right to cancel your order. We are also happy to accept orders via the telephone if you prefer- Our contact details are below.
Terms of Delivery
- We aim to despatch your order within two working days of receiving payment but please be aware optional finishing extras may take a little longer. We will advise customers if orders are delayed for any reason. If your order is not in stock we will contact you immediately and discuss the options available.
Our delivery charge for standard orders within the UK is £3.99 signed for delivery. Your purchase will be despatched folded in a mailing bag. We are able to despatch to a delivery address other than the billing address if necessary. We can despatch your table cloth on a roll at an additional £8.00 charge within the UK if preferred. This delivery will be by courier. The despatch details and courier company information will be e-mailed to you once the delivery has been arranged. Please note that we are unable to despatch tablecloths that have parasol rings fitted on a roll. These will be folded and delivered in a mail bag.
For all orders outside the UK please contact us for a competitive delivery quote.
- Please note that the colours of the fabrics displayed may differ slightly from the actual colour of the fabric. Please also note that some check and spotted patterns may not always follow a straight line and whilst we will try to cut the cloths to the pattern some deviation may occur. This is purely a result of the manufacturing process and out of our control. Direct sunlight may fade your cloth so please be aware of this. Any creases may be ironed out on the reverse side of the fabric. After washing the fabric, its coated properties can be re-activated by ironing on the reverse side. (This excludes PVC which is not washable).
Detailed tablecloth care instructions are available for all our fabrics. With each delivery we enclose a care leaflet. Please read these instructions carefully to ensure you keep your tablecloth in pristine order. Care Instructions are also available on this website and in a printable format if required.
You may order up to four samples free of charge if you wish to check the colours or test the fabric before placing your order. Just click the free sample box and complete your details.
- Details of the EU Selling Regulations can be found at www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses.
We do hope you are happy with your products. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us. We will do our best to solve any queries or rectify any problems you may have so please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.